Thanks to the raw material used, it was possible to reduce the pipe wall thickness, increasing the flow rate by about 20%, passing all the tests required by the standards for SDR 6 piping.
Moreover, thanks to its innate technical features, it is ideal to transport aggressive fluids.
Especially recommended when realizing sanitary, heating, irrigation and compressed air systems in civil, industrial and service sector.
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- chemical safety and stability
- high resistance to corrosive agents, alkali, acid
- suitable for the conveyance of aggressive fluids
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen.
From ø 20 a 125 mm, in 4 m. rods.
Ø 20 and 25 mm, in rolls (only on demand).