A thermoplastic material of the latest generation, it is characterised by its high flexibility and resistance to high temperatures, without the need for cross-linking, which also makes these pipes particularly economical.
Designed for radiant floor systems, it is also widely used in low temperature heating and conditioning systems, in civil and industrial buildings.
NOT SUITABLE FOR DRINKING WATER
- malleability and ductility to manual processing
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- chemical safety and stability to the fluids for human consumption
- no corrosion
- higher flowing and less pressure drop
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen.
Ø 16 and 20 mm, in rolls.