In a world where water becomes an increasingly valuable resource, Rainwater pipes are born. This line is exclusively dedicated to the transport of recycling and recovery water.
The raw material of the pipes is polypropylene with additives to increase resistance to low PH levels and high alkalinity.
The colour identifying these pipes is violet as required by the standards.
NOT FOR POTABLE WATER
The rainwater line is especially dedicated to transport recycling and recovery water.
Water deriving from these sources can be used for the following purposes:
- domestic use not in contact with people: i.e. restrooms to supply toilet tanks, supplying electrical appliances;
- decorative: i.e. fountains;
- commercial: i.e. car washes, industrial process fluid use, courtyard area washing, etc.;
- irrigation: i.e. green spaces, gardens, etc.;
- emergency water supply: i.e. supplying fire prevention tanks.
- high resistance to alkali agents and low PH
- chemical safety and stability
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen.
From ø 20 a 160 mm, in 4 m. rods.