The main features are represented by a superior resistance to high temperatures and operating pressures, by their long-life, and by being absolutely organoleptic with potable fluids for human consumption. Multi-calor pipes are the top in performance of the multilayer range.
Ideal for sanitary systems, heating and cooling industrial plants, for the conveyance of different fluids, compressed air, noble gas and drinking or not-drinking water.
- malleability and ductility to manual processing
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- chemical safety and stability to the fluids for human consumption
- corrosion resistance
- higher flowing and less pressure drop
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen
From ø 14 a 90 mm, in 4 m. rods
From Ø 32 mm, in rolls.