Pre-insulated pipe in PUR (rigid polyurethanic foam) protected by a casing sheath hose, made with Faser FIBER-COND service pipe (SDR 11), in PP-RCT WOR with high resistance against high temperatures and oxidation process.
The iso-technik fittings are made by welding fusio-technik fittings with segmented pipes of Faser FIBER-COND.
The fittings used are:
– in PP-R (SDR 5) up to Ø 125 mm
– in PP-RCT (SDR 11 and SDR 17,6) from Ø 160 mm.
Thus made products are then pre-insulated by PUR (rigid polyurethanic foam) and protected by a casing sheath hose.
Each end is protected by special caps, then each fitting is individually packed.
A full range of repairing joints allows the insulation to be restored at the joint point.
The system is especially recommended to realize mechanical systems, heating, conditioning, irrigation and compressed air systems. The pipes are suitable for the transport of hot and cold drinking water at the temperatures and pressures given on the tables Working Conditions that you can find in the Technical Catalogue or here.
To set up for the conveyance of liquids and/or different substances contact our Technical Department.
- reduced self-compensating expansion
- high thermal insulation capacity
- resistance to any form of corrosion
- easy and quick installation with reduced costs
- easily transportation to the site thanks to its low linear density (kg/m)
- meets environmental sustainability and energy requirements.
Service pipe from Ø 32 to 315 (with external casing from Ø 90 to 450 mm)
NB: pipes are available in rods length 5,8 and 11,6 m. (excluding Ø 315 mm, only in rods length 5,8 mm)
The Faser FIBER-COND pipes are available also in bare version