The multilayer pipe technology offers unparalled advantages thanks to its stratigraphy: the inner layer made of PP-RCT WOR (White Oxidation Resistance) ensures high long term resistance; the intermediate fibre-reinforced layer ensures a drastic elongation reduction due to thermal expansion; finally, the outer layer made of PP-R is mixed with special additives that warrant a high ultraviolet radiation protection.
Faser UVRES Fusio-technik pipes can be used in a variety of applications. Aquatechnik recommends their use in installations for the circulation of hot and cold drinking water at the temperatures and pressures given on on the tables Working Conditions that you can find in the Technical Catalogue or here, chemical products (after consultation with our Technical Department), shipbuilding and agricultural installations, especially if directly exposed to sunlight.
- great resistance to ultraviolet radiations
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- reduction of linear thermal expansion of 70% compared to single layer pipes
- resulting cheaper clamping
- higher operating conditions (pressure/temperature/duration) than the same thickness of single layer pipes
- chemical safety and stability
- high resistance to chemicals and to oxidation
- suitable for the conveyance of aggressive fluids
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen.
From ø 20 to 125 mm, SDR 7,4, in rods 5,8 m.
From Ø 160 to 315 mm, SDR 11, in rods 5,8 m.