The multilayer pipe technology offers unparalled advantages thanks to its stratigraphy: inner and outer layers are made of PP-R 80 Super reinforced with special additives that improve the resistance and reaction of the flame to the material. The fibre-reinforced intermediate layer, also fortified with special additives, allows to reduce the linear thermal expansion.
This range of pipes has been classified as fire resistance class B-S1, d0 according to EN 13501-1.
NOT SUITABLE FOR POTABLE WATER
The system is most suited for the following activities:
– classified LH (minor risk) according to European Standard EN 12845
– classified OH (ordinary risk) according to European Standard EN 12845.
The FIRES system guarantees all the performances of the fusio-technik pipes and fittings. Therefore, it can be used for heating, cooling and compressed air systems where an increased flame resistance is required.
- great fire resistance
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- reduction of linear thermal expansion of 70% compared to single layer pipes
- resulting cheaper clamping
- higher operating conditions (pressure/temperature/duration) than the same thickness of single layer pipes.
From ø 20 to 125 mm, SDR 7,4, in 5,8 m. rods (from Ø 32 to 125 mm, only on request according to our minimum production quantity)
From Ø 32 to 125 mm, SDR 11, in 5,8 m. rods