The multilayer pipe technology offers unparalled advantages thanks to its stratigraphy: the inner layer made of PP-RCT WOR (White Oxidation Resistance) ensures high long term resistance; the intermediate fibre-reinforced layer ensures a drastic elongation reduction due to thermal expansion; finally, the outer layer made of PP-R 80 Super gives proper ductility and relisience to the pipe.
Especially recommended when realizing sanitary, mechanical, compressed air and technological fluid-systems.
- great resistance to high working temperatures and pressures
- a reduction of linear thermal expansion of 70% compared to single layer pipes
- resulting cheaper clamping
- higher operating conditions (pressure/temperature/duration) than the same thickness of single layer pipes
- chemical safety and stability
- high resistance to chemicals and to oxidation
- suitable for the conveyance of aggressive fluids
- cheap installation and transportation to the working seat
- impermeability to oxygen.
From ø 20 a 125 mm, in 4 m. rods